Organisations have been thriving in in competitive environments. With globalisation and internationalization, the uncertainty in the business environment has gone up significantly. Leadership has always played an important role in driving as well as sustaining organisation growth and success. Increasingly, the role of leadership in the emerging context appears to be getting greater significance.
The new age leadership is at a threshold. While many of the existing leadership theories continue to be relevant, it is necessary to adapt it to the changing environment. Here, the role of talent management in leadership and executive coaching is significant dimensions of leadership development process leading to organisational success appear to be the current focus. This management development program is an attempt to help the senior leaders as well as emerging leaders a flavour of leadership in the changing environment. It will also help the leaders to strengthen their personal branding to accentuate their leadership impact.
This program attempts to achieve the following objectives:
- to appreciate new parameters of organisational success in the changing business environment
- to refresh leaders perspective of existing leadership framework in general and evolving leadership models in the context of changing environment
- to explore and apply talent management trends to foster leadership agenda
- helping leaders to strengthen and fine tune their coaching competencies
In this three day programme the participants will have the following coverage.
- Organisational success - existing vs. emerging paradigms
- New leadership framework in VUCA world- and exploration
- Talent management for organisational success/edge
- Personal branding to accentuate leadership impact.
- Leader as a coach-sharpening the skill set
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439751, 2439800
CEOs or CXOs and aspiring top management professionals are encouraged to participate in this intensive top management program
- Workshop methodology • Case Discussion& Exercises • Best Practices Sharing • Executive Coaching
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Gopal Prasad Mahapatra