Leadership involves the difficult process of aligning and motivating people to achieve desired goals through successful communication. Effective leaders use communication as a strategic tool for generating results. In order to be an effective leader, one must combine a clear vision with strong communication skills, and should know how to convey ideas and solutions with efficiency and impact.
- Enhance participants’ awareness of their strengths and limitations in leadership communication.
- Prepare participants to speak confidently, building on their personal strengths as presenters.
- Guide participants in defining clear, concise messages that engage and move people to action.
- Help participants design a Strategic Leadership Communication Plan that adds momentum to projects, initiatives, and business results.
- Help participants build upon their listening and speaking skills by providing appropriate tools and techniques for subsequent practice.
- Develop a systematic and positive approach to leadership communication in team business settings.
- Leadership communication styles
- Leading and managing teams through effective communication
- Positive communication strategies
- Inspiring others in one-on-one interactions, performance evaluations, meetings, and speeches
- Inspiring talks and presentations
- Persuasive communication
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Senior managers, heads of educational institutions, academic heads in universities, and heads of functional departments in companies.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Madhusri Shrivastava