In the present environment all organisations are facing tough competition. Today success of any organisation depends on effectiveness of its managers. The Programme aims at developing managerial skills and values through exploring power of spirituality at work place. The programme is based on wisdom reflected in Indian scriptures and literature. The programme would be beneficial for managers at all levels.
- To develop integrated self who is effective in professional and personal domain;
- To explore three domains of Managerial Effectiveness: Self-Management, Interpersonal Effectiveness, and Group Effectiveness;
- To enable participants to gain insight into various aspects of managerial skills and human values;
- To develop understanding through integrating time-tested ancient wisdom and modern studies on managerial effectiveness.
- Managerial Effectiveness: How to achieve it?
- Managerial Skills and Human Values
- Enhancing Work Satisfaction and Life Satisfaction
- Indian Insight on: Managing Self, Human Relationship, Motivation, Leadership, Managing Stress, Decision Making and Resolving Ethical Dilemma.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Senior / Middle Level Managers from Private / Public / Government / Joint Sector organizations interested in improving managerial effectiveness within and around themselves.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Pawan Kumar Singh