The fundamental quest of market research is directed towards how customer think, feel and behave. Neuromarketing directly deals with resolving this question in the most scientific, precise and objective way. Human brain has been an object of intrigue for scientists. The continuous research over the last thousand years gathered momentum in last ten decades and scientist have been able to unravel mysteries of the brain. The recent developments have led to developments in the field of consumer neuroscience. Morevoer, the findings from experiments conducted in laboratory and field are increasingly being applied to understand consumer behaviour. The findings from the laboratories have fundamentally altered our understanding of what consumers think and how they take decisions. These have had a direct impact on marketing and suggest new approaches to how marketers should be conducting research, developing marketing programmes and executing them in the market.
This programmes brings together insights from the recent advances in the working of brain using neuroscience, neuroeconomics, cognitive sciences and their applications in marketing. The program seeks to build on the emerging knowledge in these diverse fields to demonstrate the new learnings in neuromarketing and specific learnings with respect to consumer behaviour, pricing, advertising, product development, packaging and consumer decision making.
The programme would develop the participant’s comprehensive understanding of neuro-marketing. As such, the programme aims to develop
- Their understanding of how the human brain processes information and generates responses while incorporating risk, feelings and reasoning.
- To identify approaches that can result in effective behaviour changes.
- To apply this understanding into developing, communicating and delivering effective marketing offerings.
- The participant’s basic understanding of the neuro-analytics.
- To get an exposure to different neuro-marketing techniques and understand the benefits and limitations of these techniques.
The list of indicative topics that is planned to be covered during the programme is as follows
- Conceptual understanding of analytics using neuroscience. .
- Understanding of important neuromarketing tools.
- Exposure to consumer neuroscience research in various elements of marketing mix.
- Applications of neuroscience in marketing and marketing research.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
This course is aimed at anyone involved in the entire marketing value chain. This includes market researchers, brand managers, marketing managers, sales managers, advertising professionals and consultants.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Sanjeev Tripathi, Prof. Shruti Tewari
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0731-2439489, 0731-2439525