This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the mental health issues at work, employee wellbeing, and how they can be addressed using tools of contemporary data analytics.
- To discuss the mental health issues at work faced by organizations and their employees across the diverse levels in an organization.
- To delineate ways and techniques to promote good mental health in the workplace
- To analyze the real industry data to predict mental health, wellbeing, and its outcomes at work using some of the contemporary data-driven techniques based on machine learn
- To provide insights into the conceptual and practical inferences of ML techniques for promoting good mental health in the workplace, with hands-on sessions in Python.
Introduction to Mental Health (MH)
|● To introduce the general issues of Mental Health at work: working conditions, life stressors, and well-being.
● It will focus on current thinking and clinical research on employees’ mental and physical health issues, resulting due to conditions in the workplace.
Introduction to Analytics
|● Introduction to what and how of Analytics
● Diverse Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning across businesses
Relevance of Analytics in Mental Health (MH)
|● Current practices in analytics in analyzing organizational issues related to employees’ mental health at work.
● Inferences from real-life case studies
Managing Mental Health and well being at work
|● Identifying the risk and protective influencers of mental health at work
● Discussion on psychological health such as depression, anxiety, and burnout, specific to work life.
● Ways to manage these issues through organizational, group and personal intervention
ML techniques for Mental Health Prediction
|● Data Handling and Management for ML ‘
● Building ML-based models for predicting
o organizational health using indicators of mental health
o effectiveness of the early interventions developed for enhancing employee’s mental well-being
● Hands-on experience on real data from various industries
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Data Scientists, Managers and HR professionals across industries, Mental Health Consultants
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Aekta Aggarwal | Prof. Vaijayanthee
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0731-2439593 | 0731-2439615