This program will help participants create impactful data based presentations /stories that are based on the principles of data visualization. Storytelling with data is about creating beautiful and meaningful graphs , charts , maps that connect with the audience. This is a skill building hands-on program where the participants will develop their skills by creating, critiquing and presenting data stories.
- Create impactful data based presentations through data visualizations to communicate your findings and engage your audience.
- Create interactive visualizations
- Understand the principles of visualization and data based storytelling.
- Data Visualization principles
- Visualization best practices
- Storytelling principles
- Using software to create visualizations
- Data modelling
- Building sequential narratives for storytelling
- Participants presentations of their storyboards.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
This course is primarily suited for managers in high and middle level positions where their work involves making engaging presentations that are based on data. This course will be of interest to anyone interested in using data visualization for storytelling purposes.
The primarily teaching methodology used will be hands-on sessions where participants will be guided by the instructor. Few lecture sessions and group & individual presentations will also be held. This course requires you to have access to an laptop with internet connection and web browser. You may be asked to install free visualization software on your laptop.
Qlik Sense and Excel will primarily be used for creating interactive and static data visualization graphs, charts and maps.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Sanjog Ray