Strategic Communication has gained ascendancy in the last two decades. With the increasing encroachment of the media and search engines into our lives, organizations have had to strategize what they communicate and the manner in which these communications are made.
In such times, focus on specific aspects of promoting the brand and image of the organization and urging people to perform specific action that aligns with this brand has become important. Driving the agenda and master plan of the organization has now become dependent on effective communication strategies, which, in turn, ensures consistency over time. Strategic communication helps organizations in accomplishing more concrete goals.
To develop strategic communication capabilities, which help promote branding, consistency, credibility and the bigger picture, thereby creating a more robust and positive image of the organization.
- Creating a single image: Leaders as brand builders
- Persuasive communication for effective brand building
- Positive communication strategies
- Promotion of the brand through various media: ensuring consistency in communication
- Advertising and visibility
- Establishing and enhancing credibility
- Critical and strategic thought: planning and driving the big picture
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439751, 2439800
Middle level managers and executives.
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lecturers, discussions, case studies, exercises, group activities and presentation by participants.
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Shweta Kushal