Supply Chain Management (SCM) has drawn enough attention from both practitioners and academic research professionals for the past three decades. Today, Supply Chain Executives are under severe pressure to build more efficient, responsive and sustainable supply chain in increasing volatile environment. Managing supply chain has become more challenging due to complex supply network, globalization, increased compliances and product proliferation with rapid technological development. However, supply chain partners can reap more benefits and protect themselves against the possible risk by collaborations and sharing of information in the network.
This four-day programme aims to cover important design and implementation issues pertaining to supply chain management in developing economies by drawing suitable parallels from organizations of developed economies.
- To understand supply chain framework and issues involved in Supply Chain
- To understand supply chain strategy, alignment and performance metrics and best practices.
- To understand and implement planning and analytical tools used in Supply Chain
- To appreciate benefits of integration, co-ordination and collaborations in Supply Chain
- To understand the contemporary developments in Supply Chain like mass customization, green supply chain, sustainable supply chain and the implementation issues.
The programme shall cover the following topics:
- Understanding supply chain framework and challenges/issues involved in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Strategy and peformance measures
- Bull whip effect
- Supply Chain Co-ordination
- Managing Inventories
- Distribution Network
- Vendor Selection
- Supply Chain contracts
- Information Technology in Supply Chain
- Lean practices in Supply Chain
- Best practicies in Supply Chain and implementation issues
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439751, 2439800
Executives involved in Supply Chain and closely related functions.
Executives involved in procurement, purchasing, sourcing, manufacturing and supply chain activities.
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Hasmukh Gajjar