This programme is designed to help managers identify and improve their leadership styles, develop social networking skills and maximise their social capital, and understand the team dynamics and processes that help bring out the best in their teams.
- To understand the importance of working together as a team in organizations
- To optimize one’s effectiveness as a team leader and performance as a team player
- To introduce managers to the concept of ‘social capital’ and leverage it
- To recognize different leadership styles and the situations in which they work best
What separates successful leaders from the rest of the pack? Social Capital. It’s a known fact that successful leaders have a knack for knowing whom to get tap to get things done. Building social capital gets you the resources you need when you really need them. Social capital has been shown to be an important determinant of individual performance and career progression.
The three-day programme will help executives learn new tools and techniques to think creatively and strategically about how to create and leverage social capital, build high- performing teams, and refine their leadership styles.
The programme covers a range of topics including:
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Building high-performing teams
- Leadership styles and their impact
- Maximizing your social capital as a leader
- Building and mobilizing organizational capital
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
- Middle and senior level managers in public and private organisations
- Individuals seeking to improve the effectiveness of teams and their leadership skills
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Nobin Thomas