CC professionals at middle and senior levels have expressed the need for a craft-based programme that could empower them to overcome limitations encountered-
- In finalizing written CC content such as information brochures, corporate stories, company profiles, annual reports, etc
- In finalizing visual content such as corporate films, ppt presentations, AV presentations
- In drafting responses to questions and concerns by stakeholders
- In publishing or broadcasting positive stories about corporate achievements
- In building positive media relations
The proposed programme has been designed to provide not merely insights, but also practical exposure to crafting powerful, impactful corporate communication. The core focus shall be on moving from expository information to engaging communication.
Hands-on Knowledge and Skill Enhancement in the field of Corporate Communication
- Impediments, Reviewer-Blocks, Writer-Blocks and other challenges faced by CC Personnel during creating and approving CC.
- Positive Corporate Stories and Press Releases using subtext, showing rather than telling, decoding ineffective communication
- Potentiating day-to-day internal and external correspondence
- Understanding Media-Working and Strategies for Managing Media
- VISUAL MEDIUM- Films, presentations, AV- CC lessons from decent films and documentaries- exercises in short-film making
- Misc. Skills- Persuasive Communication, Business Correspondence, Refusal, Handling Objections from stakeholders, Speeches, PPT, Corporate Films, Press Release, etc.
- Networking and Building Relationships, handling tough audience and stakeholders
- Moving from expository communication to creative communication
- Spokespersons- how to present positive corporate image while handling media
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Senior professionals in PSUs and Corporates
The methodology is an appropriate mix of presentations, case studies, and group activities.
GST, as applicable, will be additional