The admission procedure for the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) at IIM Indore has started with the registrations for IPM Aptitude Test (AT). The aspiring candidates can register for the test from March 16-April 16, 2016. The Computer Based Test for the course would be held in 28 cities across the nation on May 13, 2016. The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in AT and Personal Interview.
- General and Non-OBC Category: Minimum 60% in standard 10th/SSC and Standard 12th/HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2016
- SC,ST and PWD(DA) Category: Minimum 55% in standard 10th/SSC and standard 12th/HSC or equivalent examinations, Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2016
Candidates who are likely to complete standard 12th/HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2016 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
The pattern of AT will be as follows:
- AT will be of objective-type nature. The sample questions from previous year question paper will be uploaded on the website of IIM Indore (iimidr.ac.in).
- There will be two sections in AT namely Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.
- There will be 100 questions in total with time duration of two hours.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
The candidates who clear the Aptitude Test would be shortlisted and shall appear for Personal Interview.
After two years of intensive study of foundational disciplines, the IPM participants train as managers along with the participants of the Institute’s Two Year Post Graduate Programme in Management, undertaking the same course package in management studies in year 4 and 5.
The First Batch of IPM (2011-16) has successfully completed the course and will be graduating on March 26, 2016. The batch bagged offers from recruiters like Credit Suisse, Deloitte, J P Morgan, HDFC, ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, ICRA Management Consulting, Nomura & Tata Sky among others. The feedback received from recruiters in the first placement season of IPM has been very positive. With majority of offers being rolled out in the ‘Finance’ domain, the average package of the batch stood at Rs. 11.96 lakhs per annum including international offers such as EA to Chief Finance Officer & MD by a leading international foreign exchange company.