The Twentieth Annual Convocation of IIM Indore commenced today, on March 25, 2019 with the Pre-Convocation Ceremony.
During the event, certificates were distributed to the coordinators of various students’ councils by the Director, Professor Himanshu Rai. Top scorers were also presented with the certificates of appreciation. Scholarships and awards were presented to the following participants by the Guests of Honour:
- State Bank of India Scholarship to Ayushi Goyal.
- Eicher Scholarship to Sneha Kavishwar.
- K. Alagh Gold Medal for Best All-Round Performance -Woman participant to Navni Bhatia.
- ICSI Signature Award for Scholastic Performance to Advika Jalan.
- IIM Indore Scholarship for Outstanding Academic Performance in the 4th Year of Integrated Programme in Management to Radhika Khandelwal.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Rising Star Award of Academic Merit for EPGP (2017-18) to Kirti.
The event was followed by a mesmerizing cultural evening with a musical performance by VIA.
The semi-aerial performance on the pole—was a breathtaking one, which enchanted the entire gathering consisting of graduating students, their parents and family members, faculty and staff members of the Institute. The artists astonishingly presented some moves which cheered up the audience and gained a loud applause.
The Convocation Ceremony would take place on March 26, 2019 in the presence of Mr. Sanjay Nayar, CEO, KKR India Advisors Private Limited.