- Involvement with Experience A Path to Brand Loyalty Seema Gupta & Tanvi Gupta
- The Magical and Dis-Storying Worlds of Indian Institutes of Management Shaping De-Politicised Students – Yogesh Yadav and Pankaj Shekar
- Determinants of affect versus cognition A review on evaluation of humorous ads- Manoj Motiani and Kapil Khandeparkar
- Substitutes of Leadership Matters- Rahul. A. Kamble, Ritesh Kumar & Zubin R. Mulla
- Monica A. Joseph (2016). Discrimination Against The mentally Ill, California, USA : Greenwood – An Imprint of ABC-CLIO, LLC, 237 pages, ISBN: 978-1-61069-891-7 (hardback) and ISBN: 978-1-61069-892-4 (ebook) / Biswanath Swain
- Download Full Issue
A teaching case, ‘Sharma, Ganapathy Lakshman. (2017). How vested interests eroded the best Make in India story. Indore Management Journal, 9(2), 52-69’, was published in a recent issue of the Indore Management Journal. The author of the case has withdrawn his consent for publishing the teaching case. Consequently, the case has been withdrawn from publication. The inconvenience caused to readers is regretted.
Editor, Indore Management Journal