Saurabh Kumar is a Faculty in Information Systems area at IIM Indore. He has completed his FPM degree from Indian Institute of Management Lucknow. Prior to joining IIM Indore, he was working as a faculty at Indian Institute of Management Nagpur, India.
He has also served as a Visiting Research Scholar at Beedie School of Business, Simon Fraser University, Canada for 6 months for conducting his thesis research work. Prior to his FPM degree, he has served in Tata Consultancy Services Bangalore. He holds an engineering degree in computer science from SASTRA University, Tamil Nadu. He has various publications in reputed journals like Behaviour & Information Technology, Expert Systems with Applications, and so on. His research and teaching interest include business analytics, data mining, soft computing techniques, privacy and security issues in big data.
Kumar, S., Kumar, P. & Bhasker, B. Interplay between trust, information privacy concerns and behavioural intention of users on online social networks. Behavior & Information Technology, 38(6). Taylor and Francis Publication. Listed in ABS-2, ABDC- ‘A’ category, SJR-0.73(Q1/Q2), Impact factor: 1.38 (JCR).
Kumar, S., & Kumar, P. (2017). Upper Approximation Based Privacy Preserving in Online Social Networks. Expert Systems with Applications, 88, 276-289. Elsevier Publication. Listed in ABS-3, ABDC-‘C’, SJR-1.43(Q1), Impact factor: 3.92 (JCR).
Gupta, S., Kumar, S., & Kumar, P. (2016). Evaluating the Predictive Power of an Ensemble Model for Economic Success of Indian Movies. The Journal of Prediction Markets, 10(1), 30-52. Listed in ABS-1, ABDC- ‘B’ category ranking.
1. Kumar, S., Kumar, P. & Bhasker, B. Privacy preserving graph publishing using fuzzy set. In 12th International Conference on Natural Computation, Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery (ICNC-FSKD), Changsha, China (2016), pp. 1233-1238.
2. Kumar S. & Gupta S. Ensemble Prediction Technique for Box Office Performance: Leveraging Social Media Analysis to Improve Accuracy. In 3rd International Conference
on Business Analytics and Intelligence. IIM Bangalore, India (2015) (Won Highly Commended Paper Award).
3. Kumar, S., Kumar, P. & Bhasker, B. Investigating the Antecedents and Outcomes of Privacy Concerns on Online Social Network. In IMR Doctoral Students Conference (IMRDC). IIM Bangalore. India (2017).
4. Kumar, S., Kumar, P. & Bhasker, B. Investigating the Personality Traits of Individuals Affecting Privacy Concerns on Social Network. In Doctoral Consortium 2017. SJMSOM, IIT-Bombay, India. (2017).
5. Gupta S., Kumar S. & Kumar P. A Comparative Analysis of Prediction Models for Indian Motion Picture Industry. In 3rd PAN-IIM World Management Conference. IIM Indore, India (2015).