Academic Year 2023 – 24
The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is an intensive one-year full-time residential program of IIM Indore. EPGP is specially designed for experienced professionals to enhance their knowledge, skills, and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations. The programme combines skill building with the exploration of good management practices. This intensive one-year program helps participants gain the knowledge and skills required to excel in today’s fast-changing corporate environment. The programme has been accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) London (UK) in the year 2016 and re-accredited in 2019. Apart from the AMBA accreditation, IIM Indore has been accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and US-based Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). This Triple Crown combination of accreditations is held by less than one percent of business schools in the world, granted by the largest and most influential business school accreditation agencies. IIM Indore is again in the Top 100 Business Schools in the FT Rankings in the Global MBA Programmes 2023 for its flagship One Year Full Time Residential Post Graduate Programme for Executives (EPGP). We are 4th among all the IIMs and 5th among all Indian B-schools to make it to this coveted list. In the EPGP programme, apart from the comprehensive functional core module, there are elective courses aligned with the industry concentration identified for the programme such as analytics, BFSI, e-Commerce, marketing, operations & strategy, etc. The program carefully knits together all aspects of business and general management concepts, management philosophies, and varied academic theories. The curriculum of EPGP is a prudent mix of participant centric case-based learning, international immersion program, analytics workshops, industry consulting module, and guest lectures.
The inauguration for the 15th batch of IIM Indore EPGP for the academic year 2023-24 took place on April 6, 2023. The 2023-24 batch of EPGP comprises of 41 participants, including 7 women and 34 men, from a very diverse group of high calibre professionals from varied backgrounds, functional roles, and industries. The batch’s average experience is more than eight years.
The EPGP is designed keeping in mind the following value propositions:
- The courses should leverage the experience of the participants.
- The courses should be aligned with the industry concentrations identified for EPGP.
- The core courses should provide a general management perspective at an elevated pitch compared to the PGP program.
To produce contextually relevant middle and senior level managers and leaders with exposure to world class management education.
EPGP Participants will demonstrate:
Goal 1: Data analytical skills to identify and appraise viable solutions for solving business situations.
Goal 2: Interpersonal awareness and ability to work in teams.
Goal 3: Awareness of legal and financial environment of business.
Goal 4: That they are effective communicators.
Goal 5: The ethical dimensions of management decision making.
Goal 6: Integrated and strategic thinking
- One-year full-time residential executive programme*.
- An extensive International module at one of the top global B-Schools.
- The use of contemporary participant-centric pedagogies and case-study teaching method
- Regular Guest Lectures and interaction with Industry leaders.
- Compulsory introductory and preparatory module from Harvard Business School.
- Data analytical workshop for application of management science in decision making process.
* IIM-I is working with all the other IIMs to engage with and address the concerns of the MHRD related to the programme. The final structure of the programme will depend upon the outcome of the said interaction..
One Year Full Time Post Graduate Programme in Management – IIM Indore
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions or terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without intimation.