Academic Year 2019 – 20
The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is an intensive one-year residential program of IIM Indore. EPGP is specially designed to enhance knowledge, skills and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations and the programme combines skill building with exploration of good management practices. The programme has been accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA) London (UK) in the year 2016. In addition to a comprehensive functional core module, there are elective courses aligned with the industry concentration identified for the programme such as Analytics, BFSI, e-Commerce, Operations & Strategy, etc.
The EPGP is designed keeping in mind the following value propositions:
- The courses should leverage the experience of the participants.
- The courses should be aligned with the industry concentrations identified for EPGP.
- The core courses should provide a general management perspective at an elevated pitch compared to the PGP program.
To produce contextually relevant middle and senior level managers and leaders with exposure to world class management education.
EPGP Participants will demonstrate:
Goal 1: Data analytical skills along with an understanding of management science in decision making process.
Goal 2: Interpersonal awareness and ability to work in teams.
Goal 3: Awareness of legal financial environment of business
Goal 4. That they are effective communicators
Goal 5. The understanding of the ethical dimensions of management decision making
Goal 6. Integrated and strategic thinking
Goal 7. Awareness of global issues affecting business
• One Year Full Time Management program spreading over 700 classroom contact hours.
• Five weeks of International Immersion at McCombs School of Business, University of Texas, Austin.
• More than 50 electives offered on Finance, Marketing, Data Analytics and Economics.
• Regular Guest Lectures and Conferences with Industry Leaders enabling participants to visualize disruptive advancements and future challenges.
• Compulsory courses on spreadsheet modelling, management communication, financial accounting etc. offered by Harvard Business School.
• Data analytical skills along with an understanding of management science in decision making process.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions or terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without intimation.