Frequently Asked Questions for EDPM
1. Will I get a PhD?
- You will get a PhD upon successful completion of EDPM.
2. How much time I need to be in campus?
- As part of the course work you are required to be on campus. Course work comprises 4 modules. In the first, third, and fourth modules, you are required to be on campus for 8-9 days each for coursework in July, February and May respectively whereas, in the second module, you are required to be on campus for 6-7 days each in February.
3. Does this programme conducted on an online platform also?
- Coursework will be a judicious mix of imparting this course both on offline and online mode.
4. How much time will be required to complete the Programme?
- The actual duration of the programme is four years. In case the candidate is not able to complete the programme in four years, they can be given two extensions of 6 months each by the Executive Committee depending upon their thesis progress report and another two extensions of 6 months each by the Director again depending upon their thesis progress report. However, these extension(s) will be subject to payment of a continuation fee.
5. Do I need to appear for any test for applying to this programme?
- For applying to this programme candidates require a standard test score, from any one of the acceptable tests like CAT, GMAT, GRE, JRF, GATE mentioned against the area you are applying. In case of non-availability of any of this standard test score you may apply for Research Aptitude Test which will be conducted by the Institute on First week of April .
6. Can I apply for more than one area?
- Yes, you can apply for the maximum two area.
7. What is the last date of submission of online application?
- The last date is 15th February 2024.