IIM INDORE OVER THE YEARS | Campus Map
With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. It is promoted and nurtured by the Ministry of Education, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
IIM Indore seeks to be a contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards that develops socially-conscious managers, leaders and entrepreneurs. IIM Indore is committed to:
- Excellence in management education, research, and training
- Use of contemporary participant-centric pedagogies and teaching methods
- A presence in emerging segments of management education
The academic courses offered by IIM Indore are listed below:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Working Executives (PGPMX) in Mumbai
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management and Governance (EFPMG)
Accredited by Association of MBAs, London (AMBA—UK based accreditation agency), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is a two-year, full-time, residential programme. It is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree.
IIM Indore offers interdisciplinary learning and research in its academic programmes by providing exposure to a format which integrates data, information, tools and techniques, perspectives and concepts, from various basic disciplines aimed at advancing fundamental understanding to solve real life problems.
IIM Indore is one of the fastest growing institutions in India today. For lIM Indore, last few years of its growth have proved to be the most rewarding years in terms of international expansion, introduction of new programmes, infrastructure facilities, strengthening of manpower etc.
Apart from the above mentioned academic programmes, IIM Indore also offers Executive Education .