GUIDELINES FOR EDUCATION VERIFICATION OF DEGREE/ DIPLOMA/ CERTIFICATES, ISSUANCE OF DUPLICATE/ADDITIONAL TRANSCRIPTS/WES VERIFICATION
The Institute receives several requests from Corporate, agencies and individuals to verify the education particulars of Alumni of IIM Indore. All applications received for verification will be in online mode and handled by the Alumni and Verification Office.
About NDML Academic Depository (NDMLAD)
NDML Academic Depository (NDMLAD) is an initiative of NDML to facilitate digital issuance, storage, access and verification of Academic Awards issued by Academic Institutions. NDMLAD is a Unique, Innovative and Progressive initiative under “Digital India” theme towards achieving Digital enablement of the Education Records. NDMLAD aspires to make the vision of Digital Academic Certificates for every Indian a reality. NDMLAD will be an active online place for Students, Academic Institutions and Verification Users.
Academic Institution are required to upload/lodge our digitally signed academic awards (Degree/Diploma) in the NDML Academic Depository (NDMLAD). The Academic Awards of the following programme participants issued original diploma/degrees till Convocation 2019 have been uploaded at https://nad.ndml.in
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management in Mumbai (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Dubai (PGP Dubai)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management in HRM (PGPHRM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EPFM)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPMX)
Now, to get your authenticated copies of original certificates directly from the NDMLAD portal or for verification of degree/diploma, you have to do the following:
- For Pass out Students:
- Register yourself in the NDMLAD portal https://nad.ndml.in/NAD/studentRegistrationWithOutAaddhaar.html
Register all your details on the system, upload your photo and signature image and create your preferred user ID and password. You also need to indicate the details of the Academic Institution which requested you to register / where you are studying / studied. NDML Academic Depository will issue Acknowledgement Number. Your registration details need to be verified by the Academic Institution as specified by you. Present the details to your Academic Institution to verify the same. Once the Academic Institution verifies the details, your account is activated and NDMLAD ID is issued by NDML Academic Depository and is sent to your registered email ID.
- After registering in the NDMLAD portal you have to report your NDML registration details to the respective programme department.
- If you require duplicate copies of your degree/ diploma you can log in to the above referred NDMLAD portal i.e. https://nad.ndml.in/NAD/login.html, and get as many copies required by making nominal payment on 24×7 basis.
- If you want to apply for a job or seek admission for higher studies in an institution (national or foreign), you have to send your degree/diploma (on-line/off-line depending upon the case) after downloading the same from the concerned NDMLAD portal, and have to provide the following information to your potential employer/admitting educational institution for instant Verification of student’s digitally signed academic awards
i) The e-mail id & Mobile which you provided while registering in the NDMLAD as well as in institute.
ii) Your AADHAAR number (if available) .
iii) Your NDMLAD registration Id number.
- For Employer and Verifying Agencies:
- Application request clearly mentioning the details of the Alumni who have had completed the aforesaid program from IIM Indore.
- The applicant should pay an amount of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five thousand only) plus applicable GST (presently GST is 18%) to IIM Indore account via Online mode available in NDMLAD system.
- The details of are required to submit through https://nad.ndml.in/verifiers-features.html
Since the whole concept is new, students may often find some of the potential employers/ admitting institutions not willing to comply to the request of the students. To eliminate such possibilities, students are hereby advised to send to their potential employers/ admitting institutions, along with the information as stated above, the information regarding Government of India policy on the subject which is available in the web site http://nad.ndml.in/
For help and assistance, please contact:-
|SN||Name of official||Email ID||Mobile number|
|2||Mr. Mohit Ahuja||NDMLNAD_MohitA@nsdl.co.in||7021108048/7387138449|
|3||Mr. Nehul Shahemail@example.com||8097522917/8000572752|
- For verification of Executive Education Certification programmes (GMPE, BBBEP, CCBMDO/ FDP), issuance of duplicate / additional transcripts/ WES Verification, please Contact through the link Students are advised to fill the information in below link http://iimidr.ac.in/alumni
Alumni & Verification Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore-453556
Contact Number : 0731 2439657,
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure for issuance of a duplicate copy of certificate/ transcript in case of loss or theft – An Alumni should submit the following documents to Alumni & Verification Office for issuance of duplicate transcripts/diploma/degree certificates:-
- A written application from student stating the loss or theft of the transcripts and diploma/degree.
- A copy of the FIR filed by the Alumnus in the police station regarding the loss/ theft and an affidavit of loss/theft of the transcript/certificate should also be submitted mentioning that in future if he/she receives original documents, he/she would returned the same to the IIM Indore .
- An Alumni should send copy of the transcript/diploma/degree to the Alumni & Verification Office for issuance and an amount of Rs.5,000/- plus applicable GST (presently GST is 18%) to be paid in IIM Indore account. For an overseas applicant, a postage charge of Rs.1,000/- will be charged additionally.
- An Alumni should send copy of photo ID proof viz, Aadhar/ PAN/ passport/ driving license/ voter ID card.
- After verification, the Alumni Office will ensure that all the requests for duplicate transcripts will be addressed/responded within 30 working days.
Bank Account Details for payment :
|Name of Account Holder||IIM MDP Fee Collection Account|
|Name of Bank||State Bank of India|
|Branch Address||IIM Campus Branch, Rau-453331, M.P.|
|Nature of account||Saving account|