|Qualification||MA (J.N.U. New Delhi), D.E.A. (Paris III), Maitrise, (Paris VII), Ph.D. (JNU, New Delhi)|
Prof. Abha Chatterjee is Faculty in the area of Communication at IIM Indore.
She has international as well as national research publications in refereed journals such as International Journal of Organizational Analysis , Discourse & Communication , Lodz Papers in Pragmatics, International Journal of Business Ethics, , Teaching Business Ethics, Dialogues et Cultures.
Her research interests are in the domain of Women at the Workplace, Corporate Social Responsibility and Disability and inclusion, in the Indian context.
She has international exposure and is fluent in English, French, and has a working knowledge of Spanish.
She has over three decades of experience in teaching, in-company training programmes and consultancy.
Articles in Refereed Journals
· Chanda, S.S., Ray, S., & Chatterjee, A., (Accepted October 28, 2017). Administration of an organization undergoing change: Some limitations of the transaction cost economic approach. International Journal of Organizational Analysis, Emerald Publications.
· Mieroop, D. V., Miglbauer, M., & Chatterjee, A. (2017). Mobilizing master narratives through categorical narratives and categorical statements when default identities are at stake. Discourse & Communication, 11(2), 179-198.
· Kracher; B., Chatterjee, A., & Lundquist, A., (2002, February), Factors Related to the Cognitive Moral Development of Business Students and Business Professionals in India and the United States: Nationality, Education, Sex and Gender. Journal of Business Ethics, Kluwer and Kluwer, Netherlands.
· Sehgal, P., Van De Mieroop, D., & Chatterjee, A., (2013). Negotiating professional and leader identities in interviews with female Indian professionals. Lodz Papers in Pragmatics, 9(2), 175-198.
· Pant, S., Chatterjee, A., & Jaroliya, D., (2012). E-HRM Systems Implementation: A Conceptual Framework. Indore Management Journal, 4(1), 24-35.
· Chatterjee, A., (2009). Insights: An interview with Pradip Khandwalla. Indore Management Journal, 1(2), 96-101.
· Pant, S., & Chatterjee, A., (2008). e-HR Systems Implementation: A Conceptual Framework. AMCIS 2008 Proceedings, 338. http://aisel.aisnet.org/amcis2008/338
· Chatterjee, A., (2002, December), Exploring Ethical Dimensions Through Fiction, round table on Ethics in Business. Management Review, Vol 14, No 4.
· Jangid, V. K., & Chatterjee, A., (2002, March), Designing a Performance Appraisal System for Shop Floor Employees. Indian Journal for Training and Development, New Delhi.
· Chatterjee, A., (2001, December), L’est rencontre l’ouest: Rabindranath Tagore et le bilingualism. Les Rencontres Avec l’Inde, ICCSR, New Delhi, – a publication in French for Mauritius.
· Chatterjee, A., (2001, June), Multi-FLE ou les rendez vous du français. Dialogues et Cultures, Volume 45, Belgium.
· Chatterjee, A., (2000, November), Exploring Ethical Dimensions in Tagore’s
Muktadhara. Teaching Business Ethics, Kluwer and Kluwer, Netherlands.
· Chatterjee, A., & Mieroop, D. V., (April, 2017), Indian Women at Work: Struggling between visibility and invisibility. John Benjamins Publishing Company, Amsterdam, April 2017.
· Bovée, Courland L., Thill, John V., & Chatterjee, A., (2011), Business Communication Today, 10th Edition, Pearson Publishing, New Delhi.
· Hartman, Laura P., & Chatterjee, A., (2007), Perspectives in Business Ethics, 3rd Edition, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited, New Delhi, (Appeared in August 2006, Fourth reprint 2007).
· Chatterjee, A., (2010), Tiya – A Parrot’s Journey Home . Indore Management Journal, 2(3), 85-86.
Case under Review
· Chatterjee, A., & Shaik, R., Pushan : A Solar Journey (Sent to Ivey Publishers)
· Kannan, B., & Chatterjee, A., (2005), Future Shock in Perspectives in Business Ethics. McGraw Hill, New Delhi