Dr. Keyur Thaker is MBA and PhD with interest in Finance, Accounting and control area. He has cumulative experience of 19 years spanning across industry, consulting, academic, executive education and research.
His academic interest includes Corporate Finance, Performance Measurement and Management Control Systems, Management Accounting, Project Finance, Valuation and Investments.
1. Piyush Kumar Singh, Thaker K (2016); Dynamics of Scale Efficiency of Indian Banks: A deterministic frontier approach; Accepted in Journal Of Developing Areas, Tennessee State University, USA, Forth Coming.
2. Thaker K (2015); Knowing, Doing and Being Pedagogy in MBA Level Management Accounting Classes; Some Empirical Evidences; Australian Accounting Review No. 74 Vol. 25 Issue 3 2015 pp 232-47, Wiely Blackwell Publishers, UK; ISSN 1835-2561
3. Sharma A; Thaker K (2013); Predicting Asset Returns in Developed and Emerging Markets; International Research Journal of Finance and Economics,–euro journals, Issn 1450-2887; Issue 103,
4. Thaker K (2011); How does Business Performance Measurement Perform? An empirical study with reference to leading companies in India; Int J of Business Performance management, Vol 12 issue 4, 2011. Inderscience UK. ISSN 1368-489
5. Thaker K (2009); “Approaches to Implement Spirituality in Business”; Journal of Human Values; 15:2