Aditya Billore is Fellow of the Indian Institute of Management Indore. He holds an M.Tech (Microelectronics and VLSI Design) and a B.E. (Electronic engg.) from the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal. He has about 7 years of teaching experience at under-graduate and post-graduate levels. His areas of research interest are Digital advertising and Consumer Behaviour. His teaching interests include Advertising in new media and Experimental research designs in marketing.g.
· Consumer Behavior
· Experimental research designs
· Digital Advertising
· Billore, A., & Sadh, A. (2015). Mobile advertising: A review of the literature. The Marketing Review, 15(2), 161-183.
· Jayasimha, K. R., & Billore, A. (2015). I complain for your good? Re-examining consumer advocacy. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 1-17.
· Billore, A. (2015). Consumers' Attitude towards Permission Based Mobile Advertising. Pragyaan: Journal of Management, 7.
· Billore, A., Jayasimha, K.R. & Sadh, A. (2013). Trust vs. Creativity in advertising, Academy of International Business South-West Chapter Conference Proceedings, Accepted for Publication.
· Totawar A., Billore A., Shrivastava H. (2012). A report on employee engagement, culture, communication and inter-personal dynamics in an organization, Indore Management Journals, Special Issue, Refereed Proceedings of 4th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education, 181-205.