Vinaysingh Chawan is a faculty in the Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques area. He is a Fellow of IIM Ahmedabad. His research interests include mathematical modeling, simulation, MIS, DBMS, auctions and revenue management.
• Chawan, V. Forthcoming. A Pay-What-You-Want Pricing Model for Restaurants. International Journal of Services and Operations Management.
• Saripalli, B. S. and Chawan, V. Forthcoming. Business Models Sustaining Subsistence Economies: Evidence from India. Society and Business Review.
• Chawan, V. Forthcoming. Performance measurement of revenue management systems, International Journal of Business Excellence.
• Chawan, V. Forthcoming. Enhancing revenue management systems performance with CRM systems data. International Journal of Business Information Systems.
• Chawan, V. (2016) Screening Agents in Belief Eliciting Mechanisms. Theoretical Economics Letters, 6, 783-788. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/tel.2016.64082