Sanjay Choudhari is a faculty in Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques area. He has a PhD from SJMSOM, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT Bombay). He also holds a M. Tech in Industrial engineering from VNIT Nagpur and a B.E. from Nagpur University. In his previous work assignments, he worked at T. A. Pai Management Institute Manipal and National Institute of Construction Management and Research Pune as a faculty.
His areas of research interest include manufacturing strategy, typology of production systems, operations and, simulation applications in various industries (specially in construction and project) and lean manufacturing. His papers and cases are published in international journals such as, International Journal of Production Research (IJPR), International Journal of Operations and Production Management (IJOPM), Asian Case Research Journal (ACRJ) and Asian Journal Management Cases (AJMC). He has received an award of excellence in Ph.D. thesis in convocation: 2013, IIT Bombay.
In Refereed / International Journals
- Sanjay Choudhari and Amit Tindwani, “Logistics optimization in road construction project”, Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, (2017), Vol. 17 No.2, pp. 1-36. Emerald pub. ABDC Journal list rating “B”
- Sanjay Choudhari and Hasmukh Gajjar, “Simulation of electrical maintenance service facility”, Business Process Management Journal, (2018), Vol. 24 No.1, pp. 1-22. Emerald pub. ABDC Journal list rating “B”
- Sanjay Choudhari, Gajendra K. Adil and Usha Ananthakumar, “Configuration of manufacturing strategy decision areas in line production system: five case studies” International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology, (2013), Vol. 64 No.1-4, pp. 459-474. Springer pub. ARC ERA Journal list rating “B”
- Sanjay Choudhari, Gajendra K. Adil and Usha Ananthakumar, “Exploratory case studies on manufacturing decision areas in the job production system”, International Journal of Operations & Production Management, (2012), Vol. 32 No.11, pp. 1337-1361. Emerald pub. ABDC Journal list rating “A”
- Sanjay Choudhari, Gajendra K. Adil and Usha Ananthakumar, “Choices in manufacturing strategy decision areas in batch production system - Six case studies”, International Journal of Production Research, (2012), Vol. 50 No.14, pp. 3698-3717. Taylor & Francis Gr. Lt. ABDC Journal list rating “A”
- Sanjay Choudhari, Gajendra K. Adil and Usha Ananthakumar, “Congruence of Manufacturing Decision Areas in a Production System: A Research Framework”, International Journal of Production Research, (2010), Vol. 48 No.20, pp. 5963-5989. Taylor & Francis Group Ltd. ABDC Journal list rating “A”
- Sanjay Choudhari and Hasmukh Gajjar, “Case study on simulation technique: Electrical Maintenance of IIT Bombay Hostels”, Asian Journal of Management Cases, (2010), Vol. 7 No.1, pp. 73-87. Sage Publication.
- Sarang Deo, Sanjay Kumar Singh, G Raghuram and Sanjay Choudhari, “Case study on logistics and warehouse management: Adani Wilmar Limited”, Asian Case Research Journal, (2009), Vol. 13 No.1, pp. 157-176. World Scientific Publishing Co. ABDC Journal list rating “C”
- Sanjay Choudhari, “Case study on logistics and warehouse management issues in Agribusiness supply chain: Adani WIlmar Limited”. In N. Chandrasekaran and G. Raghuram (Eds.), Agribusiness Supply Chain Management, 2014, (pp. 515-532). CRC Press: Taylor & Francis.
- Sanjay Choudhari and Saurabh Chandra, 2018, "Routes Planning for Managing Inventory at Animal Husbandry Department", EURO OR 2018 conference, Valencia, Spain, 8-11 July 2018
- Sanjay Choudhari & Amit Tindwani, “Logistics Network: Modelling the Project Supply Chain”, XX Annual International Conference of Society of Operations Management- 2016, SOM16- M128, 22 to 23 Dec 2016 at ABV-IIITM Gwalior