|Qualification||M.Stat, Ph.D (Simon Fraser University, Canada)|
- Brief Profile
- Research Publications
Pritam joined the OM&QT group at IIM Indore in June 2015. Before joining IIM, he was an associate professor in the department of Mathematics and Statistics at Acadia University, Nova Scotia, Canada. He obtained B.Stat. and M.Stat. degrees from the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata, and a Ph.D. degree in statistics from Simon Fraser University, BC, Canada.
His research areas include design and analysis of computer experiments, statistical models for computer simulators, sequential designs for feature estimation, and a projective geometric approach for multi-stage fractional factorial designs with randomization restrictions.
For more details, please check https://sites.google.com/site/
- Zhang, R., Lin, C.D., and Ranjan, P. (2016), Local Gaussian Process Model for Large-Scale Dynamic Computer Experiments, Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics (submitted) .
- Gramacy, R., Gray, G., Le Digabel, S., Lee, H., Ranjan, P., Wells, G., and Wild, S. (2016), Modeling an Augmented Lagrangian for Improved Blackbox Constrained Optimization, Technometrics, 58(1), 1-11, (discussion by experts), 12-29.
- MacDonald, K.B., Ranjan, P. and Chipman, H. (2015). GPfi t: An R Package for Fitting a Gaussian Process Model to Deterministic Simulator Outputs. Journal of Statistical Software, 64(12), 1-23.
- Ranjan, P. and Spencer, N. (2014), Space-filling Latin Hypercube Designs based on Randomization Restrictions in Factorial Experiments, Statistics & Probability Letters, 94, 239 - 247.
- Bingham, D., Ranjan, P., and Welch, W. (2014), Sequential Design of Computer Experiments for Optimization, Estimating Contours, and Related Objectives, in Statistics in Action: A Canadian Outlook. (J. F. Lawless, eds.) pp 109 - 124, Chapman and Hall/CRC, ISBN: 978-1-4822-3623-1, DOI: 10.1201/b16597-8.