12th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education
Conference dates: 3rd – 5th June 2022
Theme: Digital Decade: E-Learning, E-Business, and E-Working
Submission guidelines | Registration Link | Registration fees | Call for papers | Brochure
- All papers submitted for presentation at CERE must contain original research that has not been previously presented or scheduled for presentation or accepted and if under review, must not appear in print before the conference.
- Extended abstract of the paper should not be more than 2000 words (Excluding tables, figures, and references)
- The extended abstract should cover the following aspects;
- The study hypothesis (If applicable)
- Brief literature review
- Methodology adopted
- Empirical or theoretical results
- Implications for theory and practice
Please note that incomplete submission will not be sent out for the review process.
Formatting of extended abstract:
- One document and only pdf file.
- Figures, graphs, tables, references, and appendices should follow APA style.
- Font: Times new roman, Double spaced, 1 – inch (2.5 cm) margin all around and 8.5′ X 11′ page setting.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove all author identity including acknowledgments.
- Extended abstract that does not follow the stated formatting will not be sent for review process.
- Authors must need to submit a full paper to be eligible for Best paper awards.
Easy chair submission link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cere2022