13th International Conference on Excellence in Research and Education
Conference dates: 9th-11th June 2023
Conference Theme: Organizations in Action: Digitalization and Sustainability in Management practices
Formatting of Paper/extended abstract:
- The full paper/extended abstract must have a short abstract of 100-200 words with three to five keywords.
- One document in Portable Document Format (.pdf).
- Figures, graphs, tables, references, and appendices should follow standard reference style.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, 1-inch (2.5cm) margin all around, and 8.5″x 11″-page setting.
- Papers/extended abstracts that do not follow the above instructions will NOT be reviewed.
- All papers submitted for presentation at the CERE must contain original research that has not been previously presented or scheduled for presentation, published, or accepted for publication and if under review, must not appear in print before the conference.
- Full paper should be at most 7000 words (including tables, figures, notes, and references). The selected papers will be invited for presentation at the conference and will be considered for the Best Paper Award.
- The extended abstract of the paper should be at most 2500 words (including tables, figures, and references). The extended abstract must cover the following aspects– extended abstract of the empirical paper: study hypotheses (if applicable), brief literature review, the methodology adopted, results, and implications for theory and practice.
- Extended abstract of conceptual or review paper must include a description of the relevant literature and some preliminary ideas for the theoretical contribution.
- To facilitate the blind review process – remove all Author identifying information including Papers/extended abstracts that do not follow the above instructions will not be reviewed.
- All submissions will be accepted via the EASY CHAIR Conference Management System. https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cere2023
- Participants can make the utmost three submissions, e. Only one person as an author or a co-author is allowed to present the paper at the conference.
- Authors must submit a full paper to be eligible for best paper Only high-quality papers will be eligible for the best paper award.
- Certificates for co-authors will be awarded on payment of Rs 500/- per co-author, if not registered.