Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management & Artificial Intelligence
The 15-month Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management & Artificial Intelligence aims to aid participants in elevating their respective careers & leading the AI-driven digital revolution by upskilling themselves in state-of-the-art concepts and applications by offering a powerful mix of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Management skills. With its robust curriculum, designed and delivered by seasoned industry experts and award-winning faculties from IIM Indore and Jigsaw, this online instructor-led program covers Business Management, Building AI Teams, Managerial Economics, Strategic Management concepts, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Machine Vision, Conversational AI, Data Science, Big Data, and a lot more. The Executive Alumni Status further offers a unique opportunity to become a part of IIM Indore’s vast Alumni network & leverage several benefits as an IIM alumnus once they make a one-time nominal fee payment.
- AMPLIFY your leadership potency by applying management & strategic concepts for sharper AI & ML decision-making
- CAPTURE exponential returns by appreciating the correlation between AI & the Digital Economy
- RECOGNIZE the impact of AI & ML in business & harness them as a dynamic business tool
- GAIN key insights & guidance on BYOP & other projects from industry mentors
- RECEIVE the Executive Alumni Status* of IIM Indore by paying a one-time nominal fee of INR 1,000 per person for two years & INR 10,000 per person for Lifetime
- MASTER Business Strategy, Marketing Management, Finance Management & more to apply AI & ML in the Business & Management domains
- BUILD the ability to engineer future-ready AI teams with a data-driven culture
– 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
– At least 3 years of work experience after the successful completion of graduation/post-graduation
– A valid GMAT / CAT/Jigsaw Administered Test score*
– Candidates belonging to any nationality
Who should do this program?
– Ideal for mid-level leaders and aspiring leaders who seek to understand and leverage Business & Management applications of AI & ML
– Professionals with at least 3 years of work experience, from any academic discipline, with 50% in Bachelors/ Masters Degree or its equivalent
INR 7.6Lakhs +GST
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form
Share the required details & upload the resume. Pay an application fee of INR 1,499 to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Talk to our Admission Counsellor
Talk to our Academic Counselor, who shall resolve any query regarding the program & admission process.
Step 3: Aptitude Test
Students will be required to undergo an assessment to move to the next step on obtaining a minimum pass %.
Step 4: Interview
Interview with our Academic Experts.
Step 5: Provisional Admissions Letter
Based on the eligibility criteria, test, and interview results, we will send you the Provisional Admissions Letter.
Step 6: Enrolment
Pay the Admission fees to enroll in the program.
Application Deadline: 28th January , 2023
Program Starts On 04th February, 2023
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- AI & Digital Economy
- AI Analytics Frameworks & Decision Making
- Mathematical Concepts for AI & ML
- Information Systems for Managers
- Organization Design: Building AI teams
- AI & Organizational Change: Developing a
- Data-Driven Culture. Managing with AI
- AI & ML Concepts and Algorithms
- AI & ML Implementation Using Python & Knime
- Data Visualization
- Deep Learning – Neural Networks, CNN’s
- AI & ML for Text and Speech
- Business Strategy Implications of AI & ML (Case Studies)
- AI & ML Operations
- AI & ML Applications in Finance and FinTech (Case Studies)
- AI & ML Applications in Marketing and
- E-Commerce (Case Studies)
- Supply Chain Implications of AI & ML (Case Studies)
- Paper on AI & ML and Implications to Area of Interest
- Explainable AI & Ethics in AI and
- Business Management
- Strategies in A Digital World or Strategies in the AI world. Calculating, Advocating and prioritizing
- ROI for AI transformations (small or large). Can also include AI Portfolio mgmt.
- Emerging Tech: ML on Big Data; Cloud, Cyber Sec; IOT
- Deep Learning – Computer Vision (Images and Videos), Object Detection, Image Segmentation
- Industry Immersion: Industry-Mentored
- AI & ML Project
- Guided AI & ML Capstone Project
Duration*: 15 Months
Delivery mode: Live Online Sessions
Bring Your Own Project: 1
*Participants are expected to have some flexibility as the duration may be slightly extended due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session days.
Bring Your Own Project (BYOP)
Bring Your Own Project (BYOP) provides you with an in-depth understanding of implementation challenges with real-life examples that mirror the multiple stages of an AI project.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.