General Management Programme for Executives
IIM Indore had launched a One Year Weekend General Management Programme (GMPE) for working executives in the region from year 2016. The start date of GMPE Programme is 07 January 2024.
GMPE is a Certificate Programme with classes being held only on Sundays. The classes are spread over 40 Sundays for duration of 11-12 months. Each Sunday would have Five sessions of 75 minutes each, with breaks for tea, coffee and lunch.
- To introduce participants to the recent developments in business models, management theory & practices.
- To prepare participants for a general management role.
- To help participants develop inter functional orientation as well as global outlook.
- For People with Professional Qualifications such as ICWAI, CA & ACS. At least 02 Years work experience
- For Post Graduate/Engineering degree holder/Professional Degree holder: At least 3 years of work experience
- For other degree holders- (B.Sc., B.Com, B.A.): At least 5 years of work experience
- For diploma holders: At least 10 years of work experience
Work experience includes both professional experiences as well as entrepreneurial experience for all the applicants.
Admissions are open for the Eighth batch. Tentatively the batch will start on 07 January 2024. The last date of receiving the application will be 15 December 2023. To apply online please Click Here.
GMPE is designed for on-campus Mode
*In case of pandemic, we may conduct the sessions through hybrid/online mode
GMPE has several interdependent modules that focus on key functional areas of management. The last module, a capstone exercise aims to integrate all the functional area learning. GMPE includes sessions on the following area learnings:
- Operations Management
- Capstone Exercise
- Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting & Control
- Management Accounting & Control
- Business Finance
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
(Including prevailing GST @18%, the GST rate is subject to change)
|(Payment should be made within the payment window period mentioned against each fee)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 2,000 (Non- Refundable)||—|
|1st Instalment (Term 1)||Rs. 1,47,500||Payment to be made as per the date mentioned in the provisional admission offer.|
|2nd Instalment (Term 2)||Rs. 1,47,500||Payment to be made by 7 April 2024.|
|3rd Instalment (Term 3)||Rs. 1,47,500||Payment to be made by 07 July 2024.|
|4th Instalment (Term 4)||Rs. 1,47,500||Payment to be made by 06 Oct 2024.|
Total Fee for the programme (Including GST @ 18%) INR 5,90,000/-
An organisation sponsoring 05 or more confirmed nomination will be eligible for a group discount of 10%.
Status of IIMI Alumni for Executive Education Programmes
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore.
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only).
3) Official email ID of the institute, 4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer or withhold executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice.
Only the courts at Indore, India will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
For further information, please contact:
MDP Office, IIM Indore at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 91 731 2439751/752/754
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, and terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.