General Management Programme for Executives
IIM Indore had launched a One Year Weekend General Management Programme (GMPE) for working executives in the region from year 2016. Looking at the overwhelming response from previous Four batches batches IIM Indore will be starting the Fifth batch from Janaury, 2019.
GMPE is a Certificate Programme with classes being held only on Sundays. The classes are spread over 40 Sundays for duration of 11-12 months. Each Sunday would have Five sessions of 75 minutes each, with breaks for tea, coffee and lunch.
To introduce participants to the recent developments in business models, management theory & practices.
To prepare participants for a general management role.
To help participants develop inter functional orientation as well as global outlook.
* For People with Professional Qualifications such as ICWAI, CA & ACS. At least 02 Years work experience
* For Post Graduate/Engineering degree holder/Professional Degree holder: At least 3 years of work experience
* For other degree holders- (B.Sc., B.Com, B.A.): At least 5 years of work experience
* For diploma holders: At least 10 years of work experience
Work experience includes both professional experience as well as entrepreneurial experience for all the applicants.
Admissions are open for Fifth batch from Janaury, 2019. Last date of receiving application to December 31, 2018. To apply online please Click Here.
GMPE has several interdependent modules that focus on key functional areas of management. The last module, a capstone exercise aims to integrate all the functional area learning. GMPE includes sessions on the following areas:
- Operations Management
- Capstone Exercise
- Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Accounting & Control
- Management Accounting & Control
- Business Finance
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
For further information, please contact: MDP Office, IIM Indore at email@example.com or 91 731 2439750/751/752/758
Please click here to download the brochure.