The CFO Job has become challenging and complex in recent times with expectation of strategic role and trends of CFO elevated to CEO. With increased stakeholder activism gone are the days when value creation was achieved with episodic events such as M&A, financial structuring, financial engineering, and managing investors’ relations. The sustained value creation requires CFO have organic orientations. The hard work of designing and implementing successful planning and performance management approach is what would work for sustained value creation.
The changing role of CFO is to enable understanding of how company creates value across the organization. Empower line managers to take better decisions by integrating financial and operational measures, Improve finance sense of operating managers by keeping the measurement system understandable and consistent and encourage interactive control through dialogue for decision making.
The program aims to orient CFO towards the role and requirements that illuminate and empower the people, process and parts of the organization for decisions that are righteous (not just optimal), integrate the organization resources and capabilities and inspire decisions and behaviors for sustainable performance.
The program offers a toolbox to help finance professional to be a better advisor and decision maker. The focuses would be on measurement, planning and control skills with strategic, behavioral and technical considerations.
Overall participants would:
- Enhance strategic thinking skills outside traditional areas such as accounting and finance
- Bolster leadership skills to better communicate with nonfinancial colleagues
- Be a better decision maker who can assess disparate data from many areas of your company and help the CEO, board, and other leaders create a long- term path forward
- Changing Role of CFO
- Finance leadership
- The Evolution of the Corporate Success Paradigms
- Finance Decisions for sustainable organization
- Measuring and Managing Responsibility Centre
- Budgeting and Beyond
- Managing Product and Organizational level costs
- Value Based Management
- Strategic Performance Manageme
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Keyur Thaker