Success in business to business marketing requires strategic use of the resources and best practices by firms in selling their products and services to other firms. This programme provides an overview of business to business (B2B) marketing with a focus on challenges and opportunities associated with it.
- Business marketing environment and different factors governing the same along with characteristics of customers, products and services,
- Organizational buying behavior and decision making process including insights on customer relationship management,
- Segmentation and targeting in business markets,
- key account management,
- Managing different marketing functions in business to business context,
- Emerging role of social media in B2B marketing.
- Organizational Buying Behavior and Relationship Management
- Segmentation in Business Market and Assessment of its Potential
- Key Account Management in Business to Business Market
- Managing B2B Marketing Functions (4 Ps of marketing in B2B context)
- Social Media in B2B Marketing
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Junior and middle managers of marketing firms.
The methodology will be a mix of presentations, case studies, and group activities.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Bipul Kumar